FEATURES & SPECIIFICATIONS
High Performance Undercabinet Light.
- Knockouts provided on cover for optional convenience outlet.
- Knockouts provided on side and back for power feed.
- Keyhole mounting slots provided on back.
- 1/2" Power connector included.
- Completely wired, ready for installation.
- Comes complete with switch in box & conduit connector with lamps.
- Made in U.S.A.
- UL listed 120V power factor corrected electronic ballast.
- No annoying lamp flickering during start up - Instant On!
- Energy efficient electronic ballast - lower operating cost.
- Cooler operation - as much as 60% less than conventional pre-heat ballast.
- Quieter - eliminates ballast noise.
- No starter required.
Die formed housing of sturdy 20 gauge steel.
One piece extruded ribbed white diffuser designed to snap-out fOR easy installation and relamping.
All metal surfaces are specially treated for rust resistance and better paint adhesion, then electrostatically sprayed with high white enamel of 87% reflectance and baked at 375 for maximum durability.
Fixtures conform to Underwriters' Laboratories standards for production and are carefully tested prior to packing.
- Grounded convenience outlet.
- GLR fuse and fuse holder
- 6 foot, 3 conductor power cord