10" aperture remodeling frame-in kits for (1) vertical CFL lamp.
||10" Open Clear Reflector Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||10" Clear Reflector with Regressed Lens in White Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||10" Clear Reflector with Regressed Lens in Black Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||10" Open Clear Reflector with White Baffle for CFL Recessed Lights
||10" Open Clear Reflector with Black Baffle for CFL Recessed Lights
||10" Clear Reflector with Clear Lens in Clear Reflector Collar for CFL Recessed Lights
- Listed for though branch circuit wiring. (Max.8 No, 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductions.
- (5) 1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable lamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
White plastic ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, polished brass, natural steel color ring.
Patent pending. Dimpled spring clips for firmly holding reflector in place without damaging surface of reflector.
Heat sink aluminum cup with vertically adjustable lampholder is used to control multiple beam spreads.
G24Q/GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT, TTT lamps.
3 remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2" and 5/8" ceiling materials.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- DTT-Double twin tube (Quad/CFQ)
- (1) 13W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) 18W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) 26W DTT (4 pin)
- TTT-Triple Twin Tube (CFTR)
- (1) 18W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 26W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 32W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 42W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 57W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 70W TTT (4 pin)
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal cut-out switch in magnetic ballast.
- High power factor Multi-volt electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access from inside of fixture.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.