The LED-ARFK12 is an Architectural grade, Non-IC, LED Recessed Downlight Retrokit and is available with Reflector finishes in Haze Clear or White Paint. It is designed for use with existing Lum-Tech 12” Architectural Incandescent, Fluorescent and Metal Halide Housings. It is also compatible with most 12” architectural housings measuring at least 10-5/8” high with an inside diameter between 12-1/4” and 12-3/4” (See Housing Compatibility section). Available with a 14W, 23W, 30W or 45W high efficacy LED engine and universal, dimmable drivers. The optical diffuser produces high lumen transmission and even illumination. Suitable for Wet Locations.
||12" Open Haze Clear Reflector
LED MODULE & TRIM
- Painted, extruded aluminum heat sink designed to facilitate efficient heat dissipation for superior thermal management and reliability.
- LED engine includes LED, heat sink and lens assembly.
- Heavy gauge aluminum reflector anodized in clear haze or white paint finishes.
- Universal, 120~277V input, high efficacy drivers with dimming capability by ① a Triac 120V low voltage electronic dimmer switches or ② 0-10V, Triac & ELV dimmer switches.
- Drivers feature power factor >.90, THD <20% with integral thermal protection to sense over temperature or electrical issues.
- Driver mounts externally to the module to allow future replacement or upgrading if desired.
- Optional Lutron Hi-lume A-Series, LED drivers and EcoSystem 5-Series LED drivers are available. Lutron drivers provide flicker-free, smooth, continuous dimming down to 1% for Hi-lume and 5% for EcoSystem. (Contact factory for dimming system requirements)
Attach supply line to existing junction box through one of the knockouts provided in junction box. The existing socket whip and ballast can be set aside above the ceiling or removed completely.
Designed for use with most existing 9-1/2” - 10” aperture architectural incandescent, fluorescent and metal halide housings. Supplied with flexible metal conduit for connection to existing electrical junction box. Existing frame-in kits mounting via friction springs or clips
Emergency battery back-up : Available in mounted to fixture or remote, adjacent to luminaire (consult with factory for space requirements).
- ETL Listed.
- State of california Title 24
- Energy star Approved & Listed
- LED Module: 5 years/50K hours
- Product/Driver: 3 years