The LED-ARFK12 is an Architectural grade, Non-IC, LED Recessed Downlight Retrokit and is available with Reflector finishes in Haze Clear or White Paint. It is designed for use with existing Lum-Tech 12” Architectural Incandescent, Fluorescent and Metal Halide Housings. It is also compatible with most 12” architectural housings measuring at least 10-5/8” high with an inside diameter between 12-1/4” and 12-3/4” (See Housing Compatibility section). Available with a 14W, 23W, 30W or 45W high efficacy LED engine and universal, dimmable drivers. The optical diffuser produces high lumen transmission and even illumination. Suitable for Wet Locations.
||12" Open Haze Clear Reflector
LED MODULE & TRIM
- Painted, extruded aluminum heat sink designed to facilitate efficient heat dissipation for superior thermal management and reliability.
- LED engine includes LED, heat sink and lens assembly.
- Heavy gauge aluminum reflector anodized in clear haze or white paint finishes.
- Universal, 120~277V input, high efficacy drivers with dimming capability by ① a Triac 120V low voltage electronic dimmer switches or ② 0-10V, Triac & ELV dimmer switches.
- Drivers feature power factor >.90, THD <20% with integral thermal protection to sense over temperature or electrical issues.
- Driver mounts externally to the module to allow future replacement or upgrading if desired.
- Optional Lutron Hi-lume A-Series, LED drivers and EcoSystem 5-Series LED drivers are available. Lutron drivers provide flicker-free, smooth, continuous dimming down to 1% for Hi-lume and 5% for EcoSystem. (Contact factory for dimming system requirements)
Designed for use with most existing 9-1/2” - 10” aperture architectural incandescent, fluorescent and metal halide housings. Supplied with flexible metal conduit for connection to existing electrical junction box. Existing frame-in kits mounting via friction springs or clips.
Emergency battery back-up : Available in mounted to fixture or remote, adjacent to luminaire (consult with factory for space requirements).
- LED Module: 5 years/50K hours
- Product/Driver: 3 years
- cETLus Wet Location
- ENERGY STAR
- California Title 24