96" x 12" linear baffle acoustic light - 24W Up 48W Down , 7,920 lumens, available in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K or 5000K color temperature (CCT), dark gray finish, suitable for dry and damp locations, 50,000 hours rated life.
Introducing a new eye catching high efficiency LED light fixture with a narrow acoustic baffle made of sound absorbing material. Class A fire rating option available. It integrates lighting and an acoustic solution into one customizable product. The acoustic material helps create a beautiful and highly functional acoustic baffled ceiling installation. It can be combined with unlit baffles or it can be used as a stand-alone acoustic fixture. Offering multiple colors for different applications or mixing colors to create a dynamic look. Pair LED light fixture with acoustic baffles in the same or complimentary colors. Available in 2ft increments up to 8ft in length and various heights from 12" to 24".
- Acoustic material is 100% polyester containing at least 40% recycled plastic bottles(PET). Class B fire rating and moisture resistant. Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) average around 0.75. Fixture housing is die-formed and welded 22-gauge cold rolled steel. Housing is specially designed for direct or indirect lighting
- Pendant mount with air craft cable kit options from 12" to 20' long.
- Narrow Sound Absorbing Material
- 2ft increments up to 8ft length
- Various panel height from 12" to 24"
- Functional as stand-alone light fixture or as part of matching acoustic baffle
- Mix and match with acoustic baffle in different colors to create a dynamic look
- Snap-in frosted acrylic lens
- Easy installation
- Life >50,000 hours
- Constant Current 0-10 Volt dimmable 120-277V
- CRI >80
- Suitable for dry and damp locations
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Fixture Size||96" X 12"|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||>80|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||50,000hrs.|
|Total Input Watts||24|
|Total Input Watts||48|