Switching to LED T8 tubes is one of the easiest ways of saving money and becoming more energy efficient. These Magic Type LED T8 tubes make it even easier by not requiring that the ballast be removed from the existing fixture. These tubes work with existing instant start, rapid start, program start ballasts with input voltage between 120V and 277V. There is no need to bypass the ballast and the lamp will work just like the fluorescent T8 tubes they replace but at 40% lower power consumption.
- James Magic type LED T8 direct replacement ballast compatible led tubes are an energy saving option to replace traditional fluorescent T8 lamps
- Designed to operate on all existing instant start ballast, rapid start ballast and programmed start ballast and even fixtures with emergency ballasts.
- Input voltage of 120-277V AC or 347V AC.
- These direct replacement LED T8 tubes minimize labor and recycling costs
- Reduces energy consumption by up to 40%
- Stable lumen output for different ballast brand with different ballast factor
- No UV emissions
- This tube only works with ballast - no internal driver
- Model Name: ZY-T8-15W1200 Ballast Compatible Led Tube
- Wattage:15W (17W including ballast wattage)
- Life Span: 50,000 Hours
- Weight: 360g
- Led Chip: 96 pieces of SMT 2835
- THD less than 20%
- Power factor more than 0.90
- Efficiency: l20 lm/W
- Certificates: DLC,UL,cUL,NSF,Lighting Facts,RoHs
- 10 year limited warranty
- Turn off the power to the light fixture at the breaker panel or light switch.
- Open the diffuser on the light fixture.
- Remove the existing fluorescent tubes and dispose of properly.
- Install the Direct Replacement LED T8 tube into the light fixture in the same manner you would a fluorescent lamp.
- Close the diffuser on the light fixture
- Turn on the power and enjoy a 40% energy savings.