The DuraGuard AL35Q luminaire is available in two wattages with a wide choice of mounting configurations and optical distributions designed to replace HID lighting systems from 150w to 1000w MH or HPS. Typical area lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of 16 to 35 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
|LED Board Watts
Heavy-Duty Die Cast Aluminum Housing & Front Frame, Integral Heat Sinking, Driver Compartment. Photocell Adaptable. Includes Receptacle and Shorting Cap.
- Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
- Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
Tempered Clear Flat Glass Lens or Tempered Clear Flat Prismatic Glass Lens.
Mount with Two-Piece Swivel Bracket, Adjustable Slipfitter, Yoke or Mounting Arm Adaptor.
- 174w: Array: 175.2w, System Input: 187w (250-400w HID Equivalent)
- 262w: Array: 262w, System Input: 286w (400-1000w HID Equivalent)
Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz or 347/480V, 50/60Hz; Dimmable Driver
LiSTINGS & RATINGS
- CSA: Listed for Wet Locations.
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C to +50°C
- IP67 Sealed LED Compartment.