You have no items in your shopping cart.
165 Watt LED High Bay 22,020 Lumens 5000K - The LEDHB165 is an LED high bay luminaire designed to illuminate commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing and aluminum heat sink, the LEDHB165 provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
- Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.
- Long-life LEDs provide 57,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- 21,220 lumen output from 157 watts input (135 lumens per watt) is standard.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming drivers are available as options. To order, use model suffix DIM10V.
- Microwave occupancy sensors are available as options. Order model MWAVEDH-DIM10V separately.
- Power factor > 0.99.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 85.
- Painted steel housing and aluminum heat sink.
- Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
- L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
Warranty & Listings
- cETLus listed to applicable U.L. standards. Listed for damp locations.
- DLC approved.
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
|Total Input Watts||No|
|Lumen Output||22,020 Lumens|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||57,000 hours|
|Luminaire Efficacy Rating (LER)||-|
|Color Temperature (CCT)||5000K|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||85|
Questions? Ask Our Experts!
If you have a question about this product, feel free to ask it here. One of our experts will contact you to provide an answer as soon as possible.