1X4' FT LED ULTRA THIN EDGE-LIT PANEL 40 WATTS 3000K 3500K 4000K 5000K - The ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel (LEDPNL) series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white) 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 56,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Provides 4,070 luminaire lumens (102 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 4,149 luminaire lumens (104 LPW) at both 3500k & 4000k, and 4,600 luminaire lumens (115 LPW) at 5000k.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Aluminum housing.
- Acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- ETL listed to applicable U.L standards for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated). Suitable for ambient temperatures from -25°C to 45°C (-13°F to 113°F).
- DLC standard approved.
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15.
- 5 year warranty of all electronics and housing.