- Post painted white 22 Ga. steel body for maximum rigidity & durability
- 8,000 - 56,000 Lumen Package Range
- Compact housing delivering up to 24,000 lumens in 2ft body
- Impact resistant frosted acrylic lens (included)
- V-Clips for dual chain or cable hanging (included)
- 4000K & 5000K CCT
- >80 Color Rendering Index (CRI)
- Calculated L70 >100,000 Hours
- 0 - 10V Dimmable Driver (100% - 10%)
- 120-277V Universal Driver
- 5 Year Warranty
- UL Listed for Damp Location
- DesignLights Consortium® Premium Qualified Luminaire
- Distribution Centers
- Manufacturing Plants
Post painted white 22ga. steel body for maximum rigidity and durability. Knockouts positioned on top and side of driver channel for convenient wiring accessibility.
Class 2 LED light engine for high efficacy & long life. Calculated L70 > 100K hours. LED Lumen Maintenance Estimates based on TM-21 projections for the light source at 25˚C ambient. Power Factor > 0.90. Standard 120-277 Vac 0-10V dimmable (10%-100%) w/ optional 347-480 Vac step down transformer. Optional emergency battery backups available to meet critical life safety lighting requirements. Fixture reduced max ambient for emergency battery backup & step down options.
Options include suspension chain, aircraft cables, hook, single pendant (HUB), surface mount (SMBKIT). Reduced maximum ambient range for surface mount.
5 Year Warranty (Terms and Conditions apply)
Standard with impact resistant frosted acrylic lens (FRL) for added LED glare reduction. Optional clear polycarbonate lens (PCL) available.
Ambient temperature range -4°F to 122°F for 8L to 34L configurations. -4°F to 115°F for 321W configuration. -4°F to 105°F for 425W configuration. High Temperature (HT) option available for 321W & 425W to increase maximum ambient temperature by 10°F.
Factory installed Advanced & Basic integral occupancy sensor options available. All sensors are end fixture mounted through knockout. Inquire with manufacturer for additional controls options, including customer supplied items.
UL Listed to US and Canadian safety standards. Suitable for damp locations. DLC (DesignLights Consortium) Premium Qualified. Please refer to the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm specific product qualifications.