The most economical, practical and user friendly series of LED fixtures with the energy savings, quality of light, long life and hassle-free maintenance. X1 LED fixtures are UL Listed with the latest LED T8 Bypass lamps. Fixtures provide over 44% energy savings over comparable fluorescent fixtures utilizing less expensive fixtures than the fluorescent version (no ballast required) and have flexibility to change wattage and color temperature any time. Fixture performance will evolve over time with the evolution of the T8 LED lamp technology. Concerned about maintenance with an LED array and driver fixture, X1 LED solves that by utilizing a self contained LED lamp that fits into fixture just like a fluorescent lamp. The 215 is a specification grade wall mount for “over the bed” applications and may also be used in bath, stairwells, and office applications. This luminaire carries up to four lamps. With optional dividers, front baffles, and dual control the up and down light are individually controlled. The rectangular shape provides a clean, crisp profile. The X1LED wall mount fixture fixtures utilize efficient LED T8 lamps that provide high lumen output with efficient energy savings. Since they don’t require any ballast or driver the only component that will ever need changing is the LED T8 lamp. The lamps are warranted for five years. Unlike wall mount fixture fixtures that utilize LED arrays and drivers these fixtures have the flexibility to change wattage, lumens, and color temperature simply by changing the lamps without the need to call a licensed electrician.
2 lamp postions
- Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gauge steel. Standard finish is high reflectance baked white enamel; custom finishes are available as an option. Wiring knockouts are provided on back of housing. The clear, ribbed lens is fully captured by the end plate. End cap held in place with acorn nut
- Optional internal divider separates up and down light. Optional front baffle restricts light to up and down only (no front light). Add dual ballasts for separate control of up and down light.
- Options include emergency ballasts, pull chain switches, and convenience outlets.
- CONTACT FACTORY for custom, compact fluorescent night light options.
Direct wall mount
4.50H x 5.62W (115 x 145) Available in 24, 36, and 48in (610, 915, 1220) lengths
- Our T8 LED lamps are available in 2 or 4 ft sizes in different wattage, lumens and color temperature options
- 50,000 Hour Life with 5 Year Warranty
- Beam Angle 140 Degree
- Aluminum Base and Aluminum Housing with Glass Cover
- Operating Temperature: - 20C to 50C
- Color Temperature: 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- G13 Pins (Same as Fluorescent Linear T8 Bipin)
- AC100 – 277V without Ballast
- Single Ended or Double Ended Power (If not specified use X1 Single Ended Power)
OPTIONAL DIMMING OPTIONS
The 4 FT lamps are available with a dimming option. Specially designed dimming lamps require an external driver that runs 1 or 2 lamps. So more than 2 lamps require multiple external drivers.
The standard X1 LED Lamps require an inverter or an All-in-one emergency kit that includes LED array, battery and driver. Dimmable T8 LED with external driver works with standard LED EM it. See emergency options and specs at www.texasfluorescents.com/ X1LEDemergency.