2 head incandescent thermoplastic emergency fixture w/battery, 5 year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Two fully adjustable 5.4 watt glare-free lamp heads.
- Smooth thermoplastic reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power "ON" LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- 6V maintenance-free, rechargeable sealeld lead acid battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Universal knockout pattern on back plate for wall mount.
- Snaps into place making internal electrical connections.
- Knockout for conduit applications.
Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic feature performs monthly, biannual, and annual tests to ensure riable operation and meets electrical and life safety codes.
- HTR: Optional internal heater for cold temperature (-9°C - 50°C) applications.
- USA: Substantial transformation assembly in the U.S. complies with "Assemblled in the USA" under the Buy American Act.
WARRANTY / LISTING
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Batteries prorated for two years.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- Meets CSA C22.2 No. 141-02 Requirements for unit equipment.
- UL Listed for damp locations (20°C - 50°C).
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Listings and Ratings||Damp Location,UL Listed|