The 2" Insulated Ceiling LED New Construction Recessed Can Housing Made from galvanized steel. This LED New Construction Recessed Can Housing is rated for 50,000 hours of life and cULus listed for damp and wet locations.
- Energy saving LED can and module for new construction as well as remodel applications.
- 75% energy savings in comparison to incandescent sources.
- Long Life LEDs with up to 50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance.
- Uses high power, high quality LEDs.
- Produces 600 lumens output from luminaire with a CCT of 3000K.
- Dimmable with most standard incandescent and low voltage dimmers.
- LED driver with 120V input voltage.
- CRI >90.
- Power consumption: 9 watts.
- Integral T-bar installation slots on new construction models.
- Two clips provided to secure can to housing on remodel cans.
- Bar hangers on new construction models are adjustable from 13⅝" to 25" and can be repositioned 90° on plaster frame.
- Pre-installed real nail on new model easily installs in regular and engineered lumber.
- Galvanized steel construction.
- Selective models for use with insulated and non-insulated ceilings.
- Housing on IC(insulated ceiling) model can be removed from frame to provide access to junction box.
WARRANTY & LISTING
- Tested in accordance with IESNA LM79 & LM80.
- cULus Listed for damp and wet locations (not suitable for coastal/salt water area).
- Energy Star qualified.
- Operating temperatures of -30°C to 40°C.
- Meets State of California Title 24 requirements.
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Certified under ASTM-E283 for airtight construction (new construction models only).