Specification grade, low profile troffer meets an almost limitless range of applications. Troffer is ideal for all commercial and industrial buildings requiring general illumination with recessed configurations.
SIZE W x L x H in inches (mm)
11.75 W x 48.0 L x 4.0Dp (300 x 1220 x 100)
MATERIALS & FEATURES
- Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gage steel. Finish is high reflectance baked white enamel. Wiring Knockouts are provided on back and end of housing. Ballast cover or reflector snaps into place; no tools required for ballast access. Lens is held with a hinged steel door frame; frame hinges downward on either side and is held closed by two positive cam latches. Premium, full specular reflectors are available as an option to increase efficiency or modify lighting distribution.
- Post painted powder coat finish
- Shallow design for low clearance plenums
- Clear 0.10thk A12 acrylic lens is standard; many options available.
- Flush steel hinges from either side; field reversible
- Access plate to simplify installation
Recessed inverted T-Bar ceilings. Grid mount.
- Fixture & Ballast: UL Listed
- Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB