FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Specification grade, direct / indirect center diffuser luminaire provides smooth and uniform ambient lighting for all commercial and industrial buildings with recessed configurations. Reflected light from matte surfaces provide a softened “sky light” appearance to the modern office environment. Unique dual curved lens with center perforated basket or linear ribbed diffuser provides a luminous housing with excellent visual comfort. Light reaches higher in the space to eliminate the “cave effect.”
MATERIALS & FEATURES
Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gage steel. Luminaire body finish is high reflectance baked white enamel, with matte white reflectors. Wiring knockouts are provided on the back of housing.
- Center section is flush with outer panels, eliminating the dirt and debris from collecting.
- One-piece enclosure is mounted to one piece doorframe
- Direct / indirect mimics “sky light” appearance
- Matte white reflective surfaces for soft, uniform light distribution
- Recessed perforated center diffuser with acrylic overlay.
Recessed inverted T-Bar ceilings. Grid mount.
Fixture and Ballast: UL Listed.
Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB.