From the Lum-Tech Lighting Collection, This 2" LED Remodel Recessed Can Housing made from galvanized steel construction. It has a rated life of 50,000 hours, Energy Star certified, cULus listed for damp and wet locations.
- Energy saving LED can and module for new construction as well as remodel applications.
- 75% energy savings in comparison to incandescent sources.
- Long Life LEDs with up to 50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance.
- Uses high power, high quality LEDs.
- Produces 600 lumens output from luminaire with a CCT of 3000K.
- Dimmable with most standard incandescent and low voltage dimmers.
- LED driver with 120V input voltage.
- CRI >90.
- Power consumption: 9 watts.
- Integral T-bar installation slots on new construction models.
- Two clips provided to secure can to housing on remodel cans.
- Bar hangers on new construction models are adjustable from 13⅝" to 25" and can be repositioned 90° on plaster frame.
- Pre-installed real nail on new model easily installs in regular and engineered lumber.
- Galvanized steel construction.
- Selective models for use with insulated and non-insulated ceilings.
- Housing on IC(insulated ceiling) model can be removed from frame to provide access to junction box.
WARRANTY & LISTING
- Tested in accordance with IESNA LM79 & LM80.
- cULus Listed for damp and wet locations (not suitable for coastal/salt water area).
- Energy Star qualified.
- Operating temperatures of -30°C to 40°C.
- Meets State of California Title 24 requirements.
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Certified under ASTM-E283 for airtight construction (new construction models only).