FEATURES & BENEFITS
One of the fastest growing retrofit segments is changing linear fluorescent lamps to LED T8 lamps. LED T8 lamps provide significant energy savings, excellent life and low maintenance and more focused light control. LED lamps don't use mercury which is important to many. Color temperature and better CRI can also be advantage. These LED lamps are UL and DLC listed that may qualify for local rebates and incentives.
- 2 feet T8 tube for F32T8 replacement.
- Environmentally friendly with no mercury.
- Built-in driver for easy installation.
- High lumen efficiency & high CRI.
- Five years limited warranty.
- DesignLights Consortium qualified.
- UL Listed.
- 120V or 277V
- 50-60Hz Frequency.
- Power Factor > 0.95