The LEDWPC20W is a contemporary, commercial-grade area luminaire, which can be wall-, ground- or pole-mounted to provide outdoor perimeter, area, and floodlighting. With a die cast aluminum housing and a tempered glass lens, the LEDWPC20W will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID area lights.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 102,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Delivers 1,765 lumens and 84 lumens per watt (LPW) at 4000k, and 1,874 lumens and 89 LPW at 5000k.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Tempered glass lens.
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F)
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- Tested and approved to UL1598, UL8750 and IEC60598 safety standards.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Wall-mount plate is standard.
- Trunnion-mount option provides secure attachment to flat surfaces.
- Die-cast knuckle-mount option is installed on a junction box. Includes ½" NPS stem with locking nut.