The Type II distribution is ideal for roadway, general parking and other area lighting applications where a larger pool of lighting is required. It has greater streetside (transverse) throw, allowing the light to project outward and fill the area.
COMMON TECHNICAL DATA
- Power: 60W
- Lumens: 7200 lm
- Size(inch)(LxWxH):27.7' x 14.4' x 3.9'
- Color Temp: 4000K, 5000K, 5700K
- Housing: Aluminum
- Operating Temp: -20°C to 45°C
- Life Span: 50,000 hours
- Driver: High Efficiency Driver
- Voltage range: AC100-277V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Viewing Angle: 150x75 degree(Type II)
- CRI: >80
- PF: >0.95
- Power Efficiency: >90%
- Suitable for Surface Mount.
- Ideal for Harsh Environment Applications.
- 110 lumens per watt help to reduce pay back period of energy saving.
- Excellent light distribution and uniformity.
- Stainless Steel Clips
- 50000 hours working time and 5 years warranty.
- Optional 100% DR lens additive for impact resistance.
- Ideal for high moisture areas subject to the possibility of abuse
- Built-in Constant Current LED Driver with High Efficient LED Module.
- Specilized on the rebate program in CA.