If you have been looking for a cost-effective way to update the look of your office and improve the efficiency of your lighting, these volumetric 2x2 LED troffers are the way to go. The center basket design of these troffers provides a modern look that can transform your space instantly. These volumetric LED troffers have a central frosted polycarbonate shade that smoothes out the LED light and avoids creating hotspots while also allowing the light to bounce off of the curved fixture body. The indirect lighting is perfect for modern office space because it causes less glare on the surface of computer monitors and is softer on the eyes. They also add volume to the room by throwing light out higher up on the walls of the space. This reduces the cave effect common with traditional parabolic troffers.
This 2x2 LED troffer features steel construction with a white powder coat finish. The 91% reflective white reflector ensures high fixture efficacy while the polycarbonate frosted lens softens the direct component of the light to avoid hot spots. The fixture has a 0-10V dimming driver that accepts 120-277V AC voltage. This fixture is UL listed and DLC qualified for maximum rebate dollars.
- Architectural design
- Steel housing
- White powder coat finish
- 91% white reflector
- Polycarbonate frosted lens
- 0-10V universal voltage dimming driver
- UL listed and DLC qualified
- General office lighting
- Hallways and corridors
- Conference rooms
- Ensure power is off prior to the start of installation.
- Access the power connections of the existing recessed fixture and disconnect AC power.
- Remove any clips securing existing fixture and pull fixture up and out of the recessed grid ceiling.
- Place the 2x2 LED troffer in the vacated 2x2 ceiling grid.
- Connect AC power and run 0-10V dimming wiring if necessary.
- Turn on power to the circuit and enjoy a more modern and efficiently lit office space.