The new GlobaLux LED LDR easily Retrofits existing 2x4 and 2x2 fluorescent troffers and parabolics to LED within minutes. The LDR adopts the latest in optical and LED technology for use in many commercial applications. The LDR provides a very pleasant volumetric soft light that fills any interior space giving it a larger, brighter, and more productive ambiance and will be the perfect fit for any commercial or institutional application. The LDR Series is fully dimmable and are compatible with building controls, motion sensors and daylight harvesting systems. The design of the LDR series panels produces an even, consistent shadow-less light. The LED’s enable long life, high lumen maintenance and high CRI and are low maintenance and constructed without hazardous materials.
- All reflective surfaces are finished after fabrication with high reflectivity white paint for uniform illumation.
- Enclosed high efficiency lens provides visual comfort and high performance without pixelation
- Equipped standard with a 0-10V continuous dimming driver that works with any standard 0-10V control/dimmer
- Low W/ft2 ratio typically meets most restrictive lighting power density codes
- Long life, 60,000 hour LEDs at L80 reduce life cycle maintenance costs
- Battery backup available for emergency egress applications
Rugged construction, solid die formed, cold-rolled steel housing. All surfaces powder coated after fabrication. Frosted acrylic diffusers provides consistent light while reducing glare.
Mounting brackets adapt the LDR to git nearly all existing Troffers
Equipped standard with 0-10V continuous dimming driver that works with any standard 0-10V control/dimmer. Long Life LED's 60,000 hours at L80 with projected life over 100,000 hours for reduced life cycle maintenance costs.
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, and bear appropriate ETL labels. Damp location labeling is standard. Emergency equipped fixtures labeled UL924. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards.
5 year limited warranty. See complete warranty for terms and exclusions. (Labor not included).