You have no items in your shopping cart.
2X4 275 Watt LED Full-Body High Bay 37,650 Lumens 5000K - The LEDFHB275 is a full-body, premium-performance LED high bay luminaire. It is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing, the LEDHB275 provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
- Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.
- Long-life LEDs provide 121,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- 37,650 lumen output from 275 watts input (137 lumens per watt) is standard.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Painted steel housing.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Chain-mount kits (includes v-hooks and ⅛” thick, 1-meter long chain) are standard.
- Options include lenses (clear & diffused), wire-guard kits surface-mounting kits, pendant-mounting kits, and cable- mounting kits.
- Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
- L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
Warranty & Listings
- cULus listed for damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F). DLC Premium approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient protection (2.5kV).
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
- Chain mounting with V-hooks is standard.
- Optional surface mounting kit provides attachment to flat ceilings.
- Optional pendant mounting kit provides pendant attachment to junction boxes.
- Optional cable mounting kits provide suspension at two lengths(i.e., 3 & 5 meters).
|Total Input Watts||275W|
|Lumen Output||37,650 Lumens|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||121,000 hours|
|Luminaire Efficacy Rating (LER)||-|
|Color Temperature (CCT)||5000K|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
Questions? Ask Our Experts!
If you have a question about this product, feel free to ask it here. One of our experts will contact you to provide an answer as soon as possible.