2x4 center basket DLC premium 24 watts, 5,000 numinal lumens, available in 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K color temperature (CCT), 144,000 hours lifespan, 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
- Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide at least 144,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Provides 4,538-4,605 lumens and 137-139 lumens per watt
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc, continuous dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index (Ra) > 80.
- Steel housing and PMMA lens.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Fits in standard 2’ x 4’ grid ceilings.
- Built-in earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using earthquake clips. For other mounting options, see Mounting Means (page 4).
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for damp locations and insulated ceiling in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
- UL listed for maximum of 4, 12 AWG through branch circuit conductor
- Inherently protected.
- Type IC rated for insulated ceilings.
- DLC 5.0 premium approved.
- Low risk of flicker (per IEEE1789-2015) at 100% light output level.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing
- Optional surface mounting kits (SMKT-24) mounts below the ceiling.
- Optional flange mounting kits provide for recessed installation on plaster or other hard ceilings. Attach Flange Mount Kit (FLANGEKIT24-ET) to ceiling joists or other stationary structures, and the panel is mounted flush to the ceiling
- Optional cable mounting kits provide additional security, as well as suspended mounting. Attach one end of the Cable Mount Kit (LEDPNL-CMK) to luminaire earthquake clips using spring clips, and attach the other end to stationary structures using the adjustable, locking ceiling attachment (see picture below right).
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||>80|
|Luminaire Efficacy Rating (LER)||140lm/w|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||144,000|
|Total Input Watts||24|