The most economical, practical and user friendly series of LED fixtures with the energy savings, quality of light, long life and hassle-free maintenance. X1 LED fixtures are UL Listed with the latest LED T8 Bypass lamps. Fixtures provide over 44% energy savings over comparable fluorescent fixtures utilizing less expensive fixtures than the fluorescent version (no ballast required) and have flexibility to change wattage and color temperature any time. Fixture performance will evolve over time with the evolution of the T8 LED lamp technology. Concerned about maintenance with an LED array and driver fixture, X1 LED solves that by utilizing a self contained LED lamp that fits into fixture just like a fluorescent lamp. Reflectors are a premium and standard full specular mirrored aluminum and enhanced white. Socket bars are white. Code gauge steel. The X1LED 22C- 24C series utilize efficient LED T8 lamps that provide high lumen output with efficient energy savings. Since they don’t require any ballast or driver the only component that will ever need changing is the LED T8 lamp. The lamps are warranted for five years. Unlike 22C- 24C series that utilize LED arrays and drivers these fixtures have the flexibility to change wattage, lumens, and color temperature simply by changing the lamps without the need to call a licensed electrician.
- Maximum efficiency
- Fast, simple installation
- Remove reflectors without tools
- SMALL CAN ballast ONLY accomodated
- Our T8 LED lamps are available in 2 or 4 ft sizes in different wattage, lumens and color temperature options
- 50,000 Hour Life with 5 Year Warranty
- Beam Angle 140 Degree
- Aluminum Base and Aluminum Housing with Glass Cover
- Operating Temperature: - 20C to 50C
- Color Temperature: 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- G13 Pins (Same as Fluorescent Linear T8 Bipin)
- AC100 – 277V without Ballast
- Single Ended or Double Ended Power (If not specified use X1 Single Ended Power)
OPTIONAL DIMMING OPTIONS
The 4 FT lamps are available with a dimming option. Specially designed dimming lamps require an external driver that runs 1 or 2 lamps. So more than 2 lamps require multiple external drivers.
The standard X1 LED Lamps require an inverter or an All-in-one emergency kit that includes LED array, battery and driver. Dimmable T8 LED with external driver works with standard LED EM it. See emergency options and specs at www.texasfluorescents.com/ X1LEDemergency.