An elegant center basket recessed direct/indirect LED fixture. The RCD series of fixtures provide soft, balanced illumination for a contemporary appearance and comfortable low glare light environment. The housing and lamp compartment are fully recessed above the ceiling plane, minimizing lamp exposure. The perforated baffle and curved reflector produce a combination of direct and indirect light, fully illuminating the fixture housing. Ideal for modern office environments, classrooms, hospitals, and retail spaces.
- Heavy Gauge Cold rolled steel housing.
- Acrylic lens is held with a hinged steel door frame, and is held closed by two positive cam latches
- High reflectance white powder coat finish
- Wiring knockouts are provided on back and end of housing.
- NEC Required Ballast Disconnect is Standard on MV and HV Models
- Battery backup available for emergency egress applications
Rugged construction, solid die formed, cold-rolled steel housing. All surfaces powder coated after fabrication. Frosted acrylic diffusers provides even consistent light while reducing glare.
Suitable for recessed mounting within T-Bar grid.
Equipped standard with 0-10V continuous dimming driver that works with any standard 0-10V control/dimmer. Long-Life LED's 60,000 hours at L80 with projected life over 100,000 hours for reduced life cycle maintenance costs.
ALl luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, and bear appropriate ETL labels. Damp location labeling is standard. Emergency equipped fixtures labeled UL924. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards.
5 year limited warranty. See complete warranty for terms and exclusions. (Labor not included)