2x4 premium back-lit LED panel, 40 or 55 watts, 5,000 or 7,000 lumens, available in 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K color temperature (CCT), 144,000 hours lifespan, 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
- Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide at least 144,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Provides 5,094 to 7,234 luminaire lumens, and 126 to 132 lumens per watt.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Aluminum frame and steel housing backplate.
- PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) LED lenses for optimal light distribution, efficiency and longevity.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus for damp locations and insulated ceilings (Type IC-rated). Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
- DLC premium approved.
- Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (1kV).
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
- Optional Surface Mount Kits (LEDSMKT-24) and Flange Mounting Kits (FLANGEKIT24-ET) provide for installation on plaster or other hard ceilings.
- Optional Cable Mounting Kits (LEDPNL-CMK) provide additional security, as well as suspended mounting.
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||> 80|
|Driver Type||120-277 AC|
|Lumen Output||5,000 or 7,000|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||144,000|
|Total Input Watts||40|