The LH-310ICA is designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with insulation material. The LH-310ICA offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims. The AIR-TIGHT housing design prevents airflow through the ceiling, helping save on heating and cooling costs.
- Double wall aluminum housing.
- 7-11/16" height allows use in 2"X8" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Galvanized steel construction.
- 11 -3/8"W x 15-3/8'L
- Maximum extension of 24" allows for extra distance between joists.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally after nailing halfway into wood joists.
Ceramic socket with aluminum heat shield for Bi Pin MR16 lamps.
One 12V, 50W MR16 lamp. - See trim page for more details.
- 120V magnetic transformer steps line voltage down to lamp operating voltage for lamps up to 50W.
- Available 277V-12V transformer.
Self-resetting thermal detector in the housing deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or insulation.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring
- Washington State Energy Code
- New York State Energy Conservation Construction Code.
- Certified AIR-TIGHT Under ASTM E283