This product is designed to apply with IC type 3.5” aperture down-light. LED engine is designed to maintain 70% average lumen at 50,000hr or 3 years life installed even in the ceiling completely insulated and air sealed housing. Non-IC rated housing must be kept 3” from insulation. Equivalent light output to 35W MR16 lamp. Suitable for Wet Location.
- Galvanized steel housing with black-painted.
- Housing can be adjustable for ceiling thickness up to 1-1/4”
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90˚C branch circuit conductors.)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Provided listed quick connectors for easy snap-in wires. (Optional)
- 24” Bar Hangers provide stability and support on joists and T-Bar Grid ceilings.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24” joist span.
- Score lines allow “tooless” shortening for 12” joists.
- Available with baffle trims in white or black painted and haze clear reflectors. See “Trims” spec sheet for selection or ordering information.
- Available in the (2) different upper reflectors for each be MED(Medium spot beam)-30˚, WFL(Wide flood spot beam)-45˚
Glass Lens: Textured fine surface of tempered glass providing high lumen transmission and diffusion for even illumination.
- Heat sink designed by computer simulation and aluminum board for low heat operation.
- Lumen Maintenance: L70/50, 70% lumens/50,000 hours
- Electrical Connection: LED lamp module is replaceable via on-board quick disconnect terminal (No tools required).
- Provided with quick connector between LED module and housing for easy plug and play installation.
- Also available GU24 base connector for compact fluorescent housing. (Optional)
- 120V LED Power Supply on-bed with customized IC chip.
- 10-100% triac dimmable for most of leading and trailing edge incandescent & low voltage dimmer switches.
- Patented (Pending in USA) driving circuit to prevent inrush current hurting switch and module.
- Recommended for use max. 45 fixtures per run of a dimmer switch 600W loaded and max. 23 fixtures per a dimmer switch 300W loaded.
- LED Module: 5 years/50K hours
- Product: 3 years
- cETLus Wet Location
- ENERGY STAR
- California Title 24