This is designed to apply with NON-IC type 3.5” aperture down-light. LED engine is designed to maintain 70% average lumen at 50,000hr or 3 years life installed even in the ceiling completely insulated and air sealed housing. Non-IC rated housing must be kept 3” from insulation. Equivalent light output to 35W MR16 lamp. Suitable for Wet Location.
Galvanized steel housing painted Black.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring. (Max.8 No 12 AWG 90˚C branch circuit conductors.)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamps
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
3 remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2" and 5/8" thick ceilings.
Available with baffle trims in white or black painted and haze clear reflectors. See “Trims” spec sheet for selection or ordering information.
Glass Lens: Fine, textured surface of tempered glass provides high lumen transmission and diffusion for even illumination.
- Aluminum Heat Sink computer designed in conjunction with an aluminum clad PC board for superior thermal management.
- Lumen Maintenance: L70, 70% lumens of initial output @ 50,000 hours.
- Electrical Connection: LED DoB module is replaceable via an on-board quick disconnect terminal (No tools required).
- Provided with quick connector between LED module and housing for easy plug and play installation.
- 120VAC Direct DoB Driver on Board with customized IC chip.
- 10-100% triac dimmable with most of leading and trailing edge incandescent & low voltage dimmer switches.
- Advanced driver circuit design (Pat. Pending) prevents damage to the LED module and switch from common inrush currents.
- Recommended for a maximum 45 fixtures per run on a 600W max load per dimmer switch and a max. 23 fixtures per a dimmer switch for a 300W load.
- LED Module: 5 years/50K hours.
- Product: 3 years
- cETLus Wet Location
- ENERGY STAR
- California Title 24