The LH-310R is a 3.5" aperture remodel recessed downlight housing for accent and task lighting.
The LH-310R is designed for use in both non-insulated and insulated existing ceilings. Insulation material must be kept a minimum of 3" from all sides of the housing and it can be installed from below.
- Galvanized steel housing painted white.
- 4-13-1 6" height allows use in 2"X6" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1/2" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Ceramic Socket with aluminum heat shield for Bi Pin MR16 lamps
3 Remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2" and 5/8" ceiling materials.
One 12V, 50W MR16 lamp. - See trim page for more details.
- 120V electronic transformer steps line voltage down to lamp operating voltage for lamps up to 75W.
- Available 277V-12V transformer.
Self-resetting thermal detector on J-Box deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or insulation.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.