From the Lum-Tech Lighting, this 3.5” NON-IC Type Shallow Remodel Housing is made out from single wall aluminum housing with self-resetting thermal detector. This Remodel Housing is c-UL listed for damp location and feed through.
- Single wall aluminum housing
- 3-1/2" height allows use in 2"X6" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1/2" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Maximum extension of 24" allows for extradistance between joists.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally after nailing halfway into wood joists.
Ceremic socket with aluminum heat shield for Bi Pin MR16 lamps.
One 12V, 50W MR16 lamp. - See trim page for more details.
- 120V magnetic transformer steps line voltage down to lamp operating voltage for lamps up to 75W.
- Available 277V-12V transformer.
Self-resetting thermal detector deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or insulation.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.