You have no items in your shopping cart.
Specification grade, direct / indirect center diffuser luminaire provides smooth and uniform ambient lighting for all commercial and industrial buildings with recessed configurations. Reflected light from matte surfaces provide a softened “sky light” appearance to the modern office environment. Unique dual curved lens with center perforated basket or linear ribbed diffuser provides a luminous housing with excellent visual comfort. Light reaches higher in the space to eliminate the “cave effect.”
MATERIALS & FEATURES
- Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gage steel. Luminaire body finish is high reflectance baked white enamel, with matte white reflectors. Wiring knockouts are provided on the back of housing.
- Center section is flush with outer panels, eliminating the dirt and debris from collecting.
- One-piece enclosure is mounted to one piece doorframe
- Direct / indirect mimics “sky light” appearance
- Matte white reflective surfaces for soft, uniform light distribution
- Recessed perforated center diffuser with acrylic overlay.
Recessed inverted T-Bar ceilings. Grid mount.
- Fixture and Ballast: UL Listed.
- Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB.
|Ballast and Voltage||Electronic, Multivolt 120-277V|
|Listings and Ratings||Class P, HPF, Non PCB, Thermally protected, UL Listed|
|Housing||Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gage steel. Luminaire body finish is high reflectance baked white enamel, with matte white reflectors. Wiring knockouts are provided on the back of housing.|
|Light Source||T5HO Linear Fluorescent, 24W-T5HO|
|Mounting||Recessed inverted T-Bar ceilings. Grid mount.|
|Reflector||Matte white reflector|
|Resources||Curve Recessed Direct/ Indirect Spec sheet|
Questions? Ask Our Experts!
If you have a question about this product, feel free to ask it here. One of our experts will contact you to provide an answer as soon as possible.