Specification grade, parabolic lens troffer provides low glare, light cut-off, and visual comfort for all commercial and industrial buildings requiring general illumination with recessed configurations. Black perimeter (reveal) provides "floating" louver facade. Available in static and air return configurations.
SIZE W x L x H in inches (mm)
23.75W x 24.0 L x 5.5Dp (600 x 610 x 140)
MATERIALS & FEATURES
- Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gage steel. Finish is high reflectance baked white enamel, with black reveal support rails. Wiring knockouts are provided on back and end of housing. Ballast cover or reflector snaps into place; no tools required for ballast access. Louvers are formed from aluminum, are available in variety of finishes and cell counts, and are held closed by two positive cam latches. Premium, full specular reflectors are available as an option to increase efficiency or modify lighting distribution.
- Post painted powder coat luminaire finish
- Aluminum louver - standard is low iridescent semi-specular (satin), also available in full specular (bright), and white finish.
- Louvers hinge from either side; field reversible.
- Access plate to simplify installation
Recessed inverted T-Bar ceilings. Grid mount.
- Fixture & Ballast: UL Listed
- Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB