HFLP series high-bay fluorescent fixture is a great energy saving alternative to traditional HID highbay fixtures. This fixture operates six lamps and comes equipped with Howard ballasts as a standard feature.
- Easy access ballast through removal of 2 screws and snap out reflector
- Access plate provides access to electrical wiring without the need to open the fixture
- Knock-outs for easy electrical wiring and assembly
- Factory Installed Occupancy Sensor option
- Lamp Installation option available
- Multiple power cord set options, (voltage, length, gage)
- Choice of 86% Standard Specular Aluminum Reflector, 95% Specular Enhanced Aluminum Reflector or 91% White Reflector
- Heavy Duty pre-painted steel construction
- Can be easily mounted by a single person
- Chain and V-Clip Hanging option
- Wire cable hanging option.
- UL Listed for Damp Locations
- Energy Saving Compared to HID systems
- Exceptional Color Rendering
- High System Efficiency
- Long Lamp Life
- Instant On/Re-strike Capability
- Howard Ballast and Howard Lamp as a system is covered by Howard Industries Warranty
- Quality Lamp holders
- Computer Designed Reflectors
- System Tested, Designed, Approved, and Manufactured by Howard Industries in Mendenhall Mississippi.
- Compliant with Safety and performance standards.