HFA3 series high-bay fluorescent fixture is a great energy saving alternative to traditional HID highbay fixtures. This fixture operates six or five lamps lamps and as a standard feature comes equipped with Howard ballasts.
- Easy access to wiring compartment & ballast
- Access plate provides access to electrical wiring with-out the need to open the fixture
- Knock-outs for easy electrical wiring and assembly
- Factory Installed Occupancy Sensor option
- Factory Installed Emergency ballast option
- Factory Installed Wrap Lens option
- Lamp Installation option availabe
- Multiple power cord set options, (voltage, length, gage)
- Pendant mount kit provides a top J-box to simplify HID retrofit installations. Can be used with a hook or rigid conduit and fasteners (Fixture must be specified with “J” option)
- Choice of 86% Standard Specular Aluminum Reflector, 95% Specular Enhanced Aluminum Reflector or 91% White Reflector
- Heavy Duty pre-painted steel construction
- Wireguard available (not factory installed)
- Custom configurations available
- Suspended or Pendant mounting insures a quick painless install
- Chain and V-Clip Hanging option
- Wire cable hanging option.
- UL Listed for Damp Locations
- Energy Saving Compared to HID systems
- Exceptional Color Rendering
- High System Efficacy
- Long Lamp Life
- Instant On/Re-strike Capability
- Howard Ballast and Howard Lamp as a system is covered by Howard Industries Warranty
- Quality Lamp holders
- Computer Designed Reflectors
- System Designed, Approved, Manufactured, and Tested by Howard Industries in Mendenhall Mississippi.
- Compliant with Safety and performance standards.