VSL4 series 4’ LED vaporproof strip fixture is gasketed to provide dust and moisture resistant illumination. It withstands corrosion, splashing water, hose-directed water, damage from external ice formation, and temporary submersion.
Entrance Lighting, Car Washes, Public Access, Parking Structures, Beverage Industry, Food Processing, Construction Sites, and Industrial Lighting.
- 6030 Mid-Power
- LM80 verified LED component
- Lighting Color: White
- Viewing Angle: 118°
- UL Recognized component (E356829)
- RoHS Compliant
- One-piece fiberglass upper body, unpainted natural white color; no seams to crack, break, or leak; is rugged and corrosion resistant.
- 5VA Flammability Rating
- White plastic latches standard
- Eight latches for positive lens retention
- Latches designed to accept screws to make enclosure tamper resistant
- -White plastic latches accepts #4 - 1/2” screw
- -Stainless steel latches accepts #6 - 3/8” screw (optional)
- White polyethylene molded end plugs for use as knockouts
- High gloss, baked enamel reflective front
- Closed cell polyester gasket
- Poured gasket seamlessly fills channel for maximum seal
- Gasket has dry skin that will not stick to the mating surface
- High gasket compression recovery ensures a solid seal over life of fixture
- Injection molded for maximum strength and precise detail
- Continuous formed perimeter provides for positive seal
- Suggested use of Frosted Lens for better thermal performance and smooth light distribution.
- Option A: 100% Virgin Impact Resistant Acrylic, Long lasting clarity and resistance to weathering
- Option D: Deep Lens, Impact Resistant Clear Acrylic with diffused ends
- Option F: Deep Lens, Impact Resistant Frosted Acrylic (Recommended)
- Option P: UV Stabilized Polycarbonate Maximum impact resistance
- Shipped fully wired with 0-10V LED Dimming Driver
- Easy access to wiring compartment and driver via removable gear tray
- Gear tray tethered to housing by two lanyards for extra safety
- Knockouts on each end
- Spring-mount, stainless steel bracket allows for surface or chain mount
- Brackets Install first, then snap securely onto fixture
- NEC compliant luminaire power disconnect standard
System Designed, Manufactured, Tested, and Approved by Howard Lighting Products in Mendenhall, Mississippi.