4' ft LED Vapor Tight Luminaire 40 & 52 Watt 4000K & 5000K - The BVTPLED series is a group of surface-mounted LED luminaires, which are designed to prevent the intrusion of moisture and dust. The BVTPLED provides general ambient lighting in commercial and industrial settings, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide at least 51,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- BVTPLED40 provides 4,551 luminaire lumens (103 lumens per watt, LPW) at both 4000k and 5000k.
- BVTPLED52 provides 5,307 luminaire lumens (100 LPW) at both 4000k and 5000k.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.95.
- Total harmonic distortion < 10%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) housing and polycarbonate lens. Stainless steel mounting bracket.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- ETL approved for wet locations and to relevant U.L. standards (-30° C to 50° C / -22° F to 122° F).
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class A.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-2 level 2 (4kV) electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.