HLED series high bay LED fixture offers quality lighting and excellent energy savings compared to linear fluorescent and HID high bay fixtures. This fixture offers multiple options to meet any need. This series is assembled in USA with domestic and imported components facilitating quick shipment of large custom projects.
- Rigid body construction (white finish)
- Tool-less driver access from below the fixture for easy maintenance and service ability.
- Easy access to lens through end of fixture
- LED’s available in 4000K and 5000K with 80+ CRI
- Standard 0-10V continuous dimming driver (up to 5%)
- Ideally suited for suspension mounting with optional wire cable hanging kit or chain and V-clips
- Available in Wide and Narrow light distributions
- Listings: UL Listed for damp locations. RoHS compliant and luminaire complies with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80 standards.
- Standard: Multi-volt (110 – 277V) input
- Minimum starting temperature: -40°C
- Suitable for ambient temperatures up to 50°C (122°F)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Available options:
- -Frosted, or Clear Lens
- -Wire guard
- -Occupancy Sensor with smart dimming controls for additional energy savings
- Manufacturing Facility
- Designed for optimal thermal performance and long LED life; L70 is theoretically calculated to be greater than 100,000 hours
- Energy saving compared to HID systems and fluorescent systems
- High system efficacy up to 143 Lm/W
- Designed, Manufactured, Tested, and Approved by Howard Industries in Mendenhall, Mississippi.