The CMH-VA4 is a 4.5" aperture architectural frame-in-kit with upper reflectors for various beam spreads for general and task lighting.A vertical T4.5(G8.5 base) ceramic metal halide lamp, provided electronic ballast on J-box.
||4" Clear Reflector with Regressed Lens
||4" Clear Reflector with Regressed Lens in White Baffle Collar
||4" Clear Reflector with Frosted Drop Lens Supported by 3 posts
- C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical T4.5 ceramic metal halide lamps
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/4"thick
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
MOUNTING CHANNEL BRACKET
Commercial mounting kit provided up to 5" vertical adjustment which accommodates 1/2" EMT conduit, optional HB-24 or HBC- 24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.
Clear anodized high quality aluminum. Adjustable narrow & medium beam spread by knots on socket bracket, also available wide beam.
Anodized clear, gold, champagne, pewter color finished aluminum.
White steel ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, polished brass, natural steel color ring.
G8.5 Bi pin socket.
Heat sink aluminum cup, vertically adjustable multiple lampholder positions.
High heat tempered glass shield with clear or frosted lens captive in reflector aperture.
- 120 and 277 volts for 50/60Hz operation high power factor.
- Class A sound rated.These frames may install only electronic ballast and can be provided with magnetic ballast in a remote box.
- Self resetting thermal detector on J-box deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or mis-applied insulation.
- Install varied detectors according to input voltages.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.