4" aperture flat frame-in kits for vertical PAR Type metal halide lamps. These are designed for use in non-insulated ceiling for natural colored general lights on floor and task light with even light beam. Offering a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims.
||4" Full Open Clear Reflector
||4" Open Clear Reflector with White Baff
||4" Clear Reflector with Frosted Drop Lens Supported by 3 Posts
||4" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in White Baffle Collar
- C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical PAR type metal halide lamps.
- 1-5/8" deep collar may use for various thickness of ceiling.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar and glass lens for shower trim.
- 24” Bar Hangers provide stability and support on joists and T-Bar Grid ceilings. Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "tooless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Medium base porcelain socke t 4KV pulse rated with nickel plated screw shell.
- Heat sink aluminum cup with vertically adjustable lampholder is used to control multiple beam spreads.
- (2) Legs spring clip snaps into socket hole on the top of reflector.
Electronic ballast for 120 and 277 volts, 50/60Hz operation high power factor, class A sound rated.
- Self resetting thermal detector on J-box deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or mis-applied insulation.
- Install varied detectors according to input voltages.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally after nailing halfway into wood joists.
OPTIONAL "MOUNTING CHANNEL BRACKET"
- Commercial mounting kit provided up to 5" vertical adjustment, which accommodates 1/2" EMT conduit, optional HBC-24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.