4" aperture remodel frame-in kits for vertical PAR metal halide lamps. These are designed for use in non-insulated or for insulated ceilings but insulation must be kept 3" from all sides of the housing.Offering a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall trims.
||4" Full Open Clear Reflector
||4" Open Clear Reflector with White Baff
||4" Clear Reflector with Frosted Drop Lens Supported by 3 Posts
||4" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in White Baffle Collar
- C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical PAR type metal halide lamps.
- 1-5/8" deep collar may use for various thickness of ceiling.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar and glass lens for shower trim.
Medium base porcelain socke t 4KV pulse rated with nickel plated screw shell.
- Heat sink aluminum cup with vertically adjustable lampholder is used to control multiple beam spreads.
- (2) Legs spring clip snaps into socket hole on the top of reflector.
Electronic ballast for 120 and 277 volts, 50/60Hz operation high power factor, class A sound rated.
- Self resetting thermal detector on J-box deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or mis-applied insulation.
- Install varied detectors according to input voltages.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.