The FEH-V4ICAD is designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct with ceiling insulation. This AIR-TIGHT housing design prevents airflow through ceiling for saving heating and air conditioning costs. FEH-V4ICAD offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims. The FEH-V4ICAD is warraned for 2 years.
||4" Clear Specular Reflector
||4" Clear Reflector with White Baffle
||4" Clear Reflector with Flat Frosted Drop Lens Supported by 3 Posts
||4" Clear Reflector with Frosted Convex Lens in White Baffle Collar
||4" Shower Fresnel Lens with Clear Reflector
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- 7-3/4” height allows use in 2” X 8” joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/4' thick.
- Gasket included in J-box.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- G240/GX24Q base socket for use 4pin DTT or TT lamps.
- Socket hole on the top of all of trims. Sealed cup is for AIR-TIGHT.
- Maximum extension of 24" allows for extra distance between joists.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Intergral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally after nailing halfway into wood joists.
All trims with various shapes with baffle collar, shower lens and reflector finished in clear, gold, pewter, champagne.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- Generic 13W, 18W, 26W lamp designations.
- DTT-Double twin tube (QUAD/CFQ)
- -CFQ 13W / G24Q / 830
- -CFQ 18W / G24Q / 830
- -CFQ 26W / G24Q / 830
- TTT-Triple twin tube(CFTR)
- -CFTR 18W / GX24Q / 830
- -CFTR 26W / GX24Q / 830
- Recommend lamp, 10,000 hour rated average life.
- Color temperature (warm to cool) options offer 2700K warm or 3000K medium-warm incandescent-like light.
Thermally protected, fused, 120volt HPF or NPF electronic ballast provides full light output and rated lamp life. Provides flicker free and noise free operation is starting. End of lamp life protection is standard. Meets FCC EMT/RFI Consumer Level limits.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
- UL. c-UL listed for direct contact with Insulation material.
- Air-tight, performance tested under ASTM E283
Adjustable nail hanger bar for easy alignment.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed Push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.
- State of California title 24.
- Washington state energy code.
- New Tork state energy conservation construction code.
- Energy Star Qualified.
- Certified AIR-TIGHT under ASTM E283.