The LH-410ICA is designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with insulation material. The LH-410ICA offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims. This AIR-TIGHT housing design prevents airflow through the ceiling, helping save on heating and cooling costs.
- C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical T4.5 ceramic metal halide lamps
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/4"thick
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Galvanized steel construction.
- 14-7/8"L x 9-1/8"W
- Maximum extension of 24" allows for extra distance between joists.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hanger may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally after nailing halfway into wood joists.
G8.5 Bi pin socket.
One 12V, 50W MR16 lamp. - See trim page for more details.
- 120V magnetic transformer steps line voltage down to lamp operating voltage for lamps up to 50W.
- Available 277V-12V transformer
Self-resetting thermal detector deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or insulation.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.
- State of california Title 24.
- Washington State Energy Code.
- New York State Energy Conservation Construction Code.
- Energy Star Qualified.
- Certified AIR-TIGHT Under ASTM E283