||4" Full Open Clear Reflector
||4" Open Clear Reflector with White Baff
||4" Clear Reflector with Frosted Drop Lens Supported by 3 Posts
||4" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in White Baffle Collar
- C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical A type incandescent lamps.
- 20-gauge CRS mounting ring, blackpainted. Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-5/8" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp. Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar and glass lens for shower trim
White metal ring plated chrome, satin nickel, natural steel color ring.
- Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated screw shell.
- Heat sink aluminum cup with vertically adjustable lampholder is used to control multiple beam spreads.
- (2) Legs spring clip snaps into socket hole on the top of reflector.
- 24” Bar Hangers provide stability and support on joists and T-Bar Grid ceilings. Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "tooless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars-no additional clips required.
- Self resetting thermal detector on J-box deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or mis-applied insulation.
- Install varied detectors according to input voltages.
C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical A type incandescent lamps.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally after nailing halfway into wood joists.