The IH-410 is a 4" aperture housing for PAR20 and R20 incandescent lamps.
The IH-410 is designed for use in both non-insulated and insulated ceilings. Insulation material must be kept a minimum of 3" from all sides of the housing.
- Single wall aluminum housing
- 5-1/2" height allows use in 2"X6" joist construction
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring. (Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockout with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Galvanized steel construction.
- 8"L x 5-1/2"W
- Maximum extension of 24" allows for extra distance between joists.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally after nailing halfway into wood joits.
- Medium base porcelain with nickel-plated copper screw shell.
- Snaps into bracket for consistent lamp positioning.
Lamp ratings based on trim selected - See trim page for more details.
Self-resetting thermal protector in the housing deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or insulation.
- UL, c-UL lited for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.