The FH-V4R is a 4" aperture remodel housing for (1) vertical CFL lamps. The FH-V4 is designed for use in non-insulated existing ceiling or for existing insulated ceiling where insulation can be kept 3" from all sides of the housing. It can be installed from below the ceiling.
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- 6-5/16" heights allows use in 2" x 8" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1/2" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring. (Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. Anodized reflectors with lensed and wall wash trims.
White plastic ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, polished brass, natural steel color ring.
G24Q/GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT, TTT lamps.
3 remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2" and 5/8" ceiling materials.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- -DTT-Double twin tube (Quad/CFQ)
- --(1) 13W DTT (4 pin)
- --(1) 18W DTT (4 pin)
- --(1) 26W DTT (4 pin)
- -TTT-Triple twin tube (CFTR)
- --(1) 18W TTT (4 pin)
- --(1) 26W TTT (4 pin)
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal switch in magnetic ballast.
- High Power Factor Multi-volt Electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps or magnetic ballast for 2 pin lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access from inside of fixture.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.