4" aperture remodel frame-in kits for vertical A Type incandescent lamps. These are designed for use in non-insulated ceiling for general lights on floor and task lighting with deep concealed lamps.
The 4" is designed for use in non-insulated existing ceiling or for existing insulated ceilings where insulation can be kept 3" away from all sides of the housing. It can be installed from below the ceiling.
||4" Full Open Clear Reflector
||4" Open Clear Reflector with White Baff
||4" Clear Reflector with Frosted Drop Lens Supported by 3 Posts
||4" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in White Baffle Collar
- C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical A type incandescent lamps.
- 20-gauge CRS mounting ring, black-painted. Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1/2" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar.
White metal ring plated chrome, satin nickel, polished brass, natural steel color ring.
- Self ressetting thermal detector on J-box deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or mis-applied insulation.
- Install varied detectors according to input voltages.
3 remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2" and 5/8" ceiling materails.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated screw shell.
- Heat Sink aluminum cup with vertically adjustable lampholder is used to control multiple beam spreads.
- (2) Legs spring clip snaps into socket hole on the top of reflector.