FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Medium body industrial strip with reflectors for interior warehouse, retail, and utility areas requiring concentrated illumination in a commercial quality configuration.
SIZE W x L x H in inches (mm)
- Fixture width and height vary with reflector selection
- Fixture length = lamp(s) length
1, 2, or 3 Lamp Positions in Cross section.
MATERIALS & FEATURES
Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gauge steel. The body finish is high reflectance baked white enamel. Wiring knockouts are provided on the back and end of the housing. Reflectors attach with quarter-turn fasteners; no tools required for ballast access. Endplate doubles as coupler for continuous row mounts. Reflectors are available in several materials. See C Series for similar fixtures with no reflectors.
- W3x, economical white steel reflectors, for abusive locations
- Three styles: symmetric, symmetric with uplight, and asymmetric
- M2, premium full specular (mirrored) reflectors, for maximum efficiency
- Four styles: Low (8-10ft), Standard (9-14ft), and High Ceiling (12-24ft), and asymmetric
- W1x, high reflectance white aluminum reflectors, combine economy and efficiency
- Two styles: Standard (9-14), and High ceiling (12-24ft) symmetric
Surface mount, chain hung, double stem. See the end of chapter T02Strip for accessory mount kits.
- Fixture and Ballast: UL Listed.
- Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non-PCB; unless specified otherwise.