FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
For high light output applications requiring a lensed enclosure for recessed, surface, or pendant mounting, the HB131 is an efficient choice, utilizing a troffer body modified with a reflector for enhanced output and light control and remoting the ballast above the body. Rugged steel body with hinged and latched door frame for lens options. Ballast housing above body provides cooler operation for longer life.
SIZE W x L x H in inches (mm)
23.75W x 47.75L x 6.0H (605 x 1215 x 155)
Four or Six T8, T5HO, or T5.5 lamp positions
- 4 Point chain mount (101HC accessory available)
- Recessed grid —no accessories required
MATERIALS & FEATURES
- Baked white enamel code gage steel
- Premium full specular reflector
- White enamel door frame, optional lens materials
- Rear mounted ballast enclosure, aluminum.
- Fixture & Ballast: UL Listed
- Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB
TYPICAL OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
Emergency ballasts, Cord sets, whips, occupancy sensors Hanging kits, Wire guards.
HB131 is available in 632, 454, and 654. For 4 lamp T8, see standard 131 with mirrored reflector.