Specification grade F-Trim troffer installs directly in plaster ceilings, with a wide face trim to cover rough-in hole. Troffer is ideal for all commercial and industrial buildings requiring recessed illumination in plaster / sheetrock ceilings.
SIZE W x L x H in inches (mm)
13.25W x 50.44L x 5.12Dp (335 x 1280 x 130)
MATERIALS & FEATURES
- Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gage steel. Finish is high reflectance baked white enamel. Wiring knockouts are provided on back and end of housing. Ballast cover or reflector snaps into place; no tools required for ballast access. Lens is held with a hinged steel door frame; frame hinges downward on either side and is held closed by two positive cam latches. Premium, full specular reflectors are available as an option to increase efficiency or modify lighting distribution.
- Swing lugs accessed from below
- Clear 0.10thk A12 acrylic lens is standard; many options available.
- Flush steel hinges from either side; field reversible.
- Access plate to simplify installation
F-Trim for plaster, concealed Z-spline, or wood trim ceilings. Recessed.
- Fixture & Ballast: UL Listed
- Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB